Hello Friends! Welcome to the world of creatience.
Now, I am going to put forward my first hypothesis. It is quite a complex concept, so please follow me carefully. Once, you have read it, feel free to express your views in the creative corner.
Friends, haven't you always thought that the perception of colors is the same for all of us? But suppose that it wasn't so. Quite confusing, right! I think I would need a better explanation.
Consider the following case-
From, our childhood, all of us have been taught that the color of a tomato is red and that of a banana is yellow. But what is the basis of these colors. What are red and yellow? What if my red was your yellow and vice versa. That is to say, the way I see red might be the same as the way you see yellow. It is not necessarily true that all our brains interpret the light of a particular frequency and wavelength in the same way. Take the case of a tomato again. What color is it? Well...red, you'll say. But, it's not necessary that my perception of its color is the same as yours. It may be red for both, but my red may not be the same as yours. We call it red just because we have been taught to. Maybe, you see red in the same way as I see yellow. The same might be true for all colors. So, when someone says that a particular thing is blue in color. All of us would imagine it to be blue but the color that we think of might not be the same just because we don't perceive blue in the same way. Thus, my theory shatters the very base of naming colors.
I substantiate my hypothesis by bringing into consideration the uniquity of humans. All of us have a unique DNA structure, unique fingerprints, unique tongue prints etc. So, why can't our vision be unique.
I hope that I have made myself clearer now.
Remember that I am not teaching you this concept. I am just trying to put forward my ideas. I would surely appreciate your suggestions for the improvement of this theory and even the framing of a new radical theory.
I anticipate a fruitful discussion on this topic in the creative corner.

The idea is great. I really admire the creativity.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ahmad. I am looking forward to more creative ideas. I also request you to give your own ideas. So, stay tuned...
DeleteYour analysis on how we each perceive things differently is also addressed in my moldable handgrip technology. Each hand is different right down to the fingerprints, so why are we forced to interact with our tactile environment using the same, generic HMI(human-machine interface)?
ReplyDeleteSorry, I hadn't been actively monitoring this blog for some time! I found your comment today and would like to discuss the idea with you.
DeleteAlso, I invite you to explore a revamped version of this blog that I have started recently - https://creativityhyperloop.wordpress.com/
I am writing a new post for this blog and hope to publish it soon.